Friday, November 26, 2004

something came yesterDay, Something special

Yesterday my brother got a package from Importmadness. It was the Nintendo DS (and Super Mario 64 DS) we've been waiting on.

It is everything I expected. Everything works fine and I have nothing bad to say about it at all. It's even fixed that headphone jack problem that annoyed gamers everywhere (with the GBAsp).

The pictures of Mario 64 DS don't do it justice. It actually looks BETTER than the N64 version. The pics tend to show PSone quality graphics, let me assure you that is not the case. The textures look a little crappy though.

It may be a port but I'm experiencing new things already. Just beat the 1st bowser, but to get to him I had to finish off a whole new boss.

The GBA playback is top notch. Since I never got an SP this is gold. The D-pad is nice and big as well. Strange seeing as how the Gamecube's pad's D-pad is so small.

Besides the DS my only comments go to Fanfiction.net. It's been down for a while so I haven't been able to update as fequently as I would like. But I do have a fic update for you below.

---------------------------

Fanfic Progress: Chapter 2 of Chaos demons is up, as is Chapter 10 of Chaos Theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home