Monday, November 08, 2004

How could they make TV any worse?

So Tonight I go on the net early so I have enough time to watch "They think it's all over". For those who don't know "They think it's all over" is a sports quiz show where they spend lots of time making fun of topical sports events and people. It's extremely funny and the BBC recently decided to destroy comedy by moving it to a poor slot. From thursday 9:30pm to Monday 10:35pm. Tonight they decided to fuck us over even more by replacing this weeks episode (and perhaps the entire thing) with "Traffic cops".

STOP destroyed comedy you idiots.

Further more the new creepy show Hex is reaching it's final episode. It's 6th I think. 6 episodes is not a series! Even for a pilot this sucks. There's finally something top class that's british made and it's over in 6 episodes. Same thing happened to the almighty Auf Wiedersehen Pet and it sucked then too.

TV Series should be longer you idiots.

TV officially sucks more now than it ever has. My TV viewing has become Dragonball, Sonic X, Will and Grace and Chip and Dale rescue rangers. Yes I'm that desperate to see some quality stuff on TV I'm reliving my childhood. Prime time has become gametime for me. My night was fighting trainers and levelling up on Pokemon Leafgreen. Incredibly boring but it was at least something to do.

Sorry for not updating last night. My computer and my DSL modem don't get along all that well. Also for some reason I can't open files. It crashes (my dad says it opens after a long time but I'm not that patient). Instead I have to go through WORD to open my fics, and internet explorer to open my htm pages.

I'll close by saying I did a Head to Head review, Donkey Konga vs Sega Superstars.

-----------------

Fanfic progress: Might have 7 Chaos demons first chapter up tonight. I'm almost finished it as I type this. May even have Chaos theory chapter 5 up aswell (just put up chap 4).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home