Thursday, November 18, 2004

Finally I can trade

Finally. After much searching I have the ability to trade between Leafgreen and Sapphire. Trade evo's a plenty despite my link cable acting crappy. Now if only NOE would put Pokemon Box on their Stars catalogue again (I have enough stars now) I would be happy.

Strange how I manage to beat the elite four and open up this ability to trade the same time SAMBA DE AMIGO comes.

Besides gaming though I did have something big today. I had my first job interview in ages. Turned out to be way more than what I expected, and I'd be jumping the the deep end from the word go if I go after it (he said he might shortlist me, but thinks I'll probably turn it down because of my doubt).

I suck at interviews. I have never had a successful one and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my technique. All the work I have had has been given to me.

I'll close this post by saying how appauled I am at the racist chants made by the spectators at the England vs Spain friendly. Problem is we don't know if it was the spanish for certain but I expect it is. This is similar to an incident in the champions league when a ref was hit in the head with a lighter, splitting his head open. If we knew for certain it was from a fan of the losing side we could've punished that team.

It's the same here. It's most likely the Spainish were making the chants and so the country team should be punished. Points deducted in their qualifying table. I mean our yobs lost us any chance of hosting a world cup/euro cup any time soon. It's time the FA took some action.

----------------------------------

Fanfic progress: Chapter 9 of Chaos theory should be up soon. About 2/3rd of the way through chapter 2 of 7 Chaos demons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home