Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Good, the Bad, and the Pokemon

First off the good. Today it came! SAMBA DE AMIGO. £163 was a lot to pay but it's worth it. Practically sealed as well (only the outer box had been opened). Nothing compares to it for pure fun.

The bad. I spent some time playing Pokemon Leafgreen, I had an hour to waste and I was still a little tired from SDA. I had been stuck on the Elite four for ages. I couldn't bring myself to fight them. Instead I collected money and experience from 3 Bird trainers near Fuschia. Evolved all by my Dragonair (which I evolved much later) and decided to give the elite four another try (of course with 50 Full Restores and Revives).

Let me just say Snorlax at level 50 rocks. It can withstand a lot without dying even from the later of the 5. I got passed the Elite four and the champ and was excited about pokemon once more.

I thought that this finally meant I could trade with Sapphire.

I was wrong!

Goddammit you have to do this exploring the SEVII islands thing. You have to give Celio two gems. One's a Ruby and I'm guessing the other's a sapphire. I have plenty of trade evolutions to take care of and the original pokemons I have in sapphire to bring over.

I also want to start breeding pokemon. I want another Chansey and a Porygon but they just won't mate with Ditto. Neither will Hitmonchan, explain that! That's the only way you can get tyrogue and the gits aren't doing it.

Plus there are pokemon like Misdreavous and Sneasel, which according to CUBE are in the game on islands 5 and 4 respectively. These are harder to find than the "RARE POKEMON". God I hate tracking things like this down.

Also for some reason the Unknown dungeon is STILL blocked off, so no all powerful MEWTWO.

Oh well, I suppose that's the point. Keep searching, Keep exploring with no hints of where to go, no end in sight. Although it just seems they went out of their way to piss you off.

----------------------------------

Fanfic Progress: Did Chapter 8 for Chaos theory last night. Probably won't do more tonight due to having to get up early tomorrow for a job interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home