Thursday, November 04, 2004

This is getting harder

Updating this blog was easy at first but within a week I've ran out of ideas. Probably because my life is boring right now.

Time is running out for getting a job. Next week IT comes out, that's Halo 2 and I just ordered my copy from Play.com. But I really shouldn't be doing this. I have no money only debt I can re-use. I worked it out that my barclaycard will have £76 on it with the payment I made. Minus the £40 for the game that leaves £26 for this years xmas pressies. But I'll probably lose £20 of that on interest. living on JSA alone is tough when you consider what's coming out this month.

Exterminatus Now has new forums with a gaming section. YAY! I was only really interested in the EN section of TFS. Now there's a section that really interests me.

I also see a lot of the blogs on my list haven't been updated much. Perhaps people are having the same problem as me. Updating every night is hard when there's nothing outstanding happening in your life.

I don't know why there was no fanfiction update for last post. I did make one.

-------------------------------

fanfic progress: Did a prologue to new fic "The Seven Chaos Demons" and did chapter 2 of 3 Shadows Ep 5 "Chaos Theory". Tonight I should have much more done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home