Monday, August 07, 2006

Update super extreme turbo editiion

Shit happens.

The power supply to my regular PC is fucked. It will load the PC but will eventually shut it self down due to overheating. The good thing is it keeps me alive, the bad well all my fics, all my templates, all my bookmarks, everything that I regulary use is on that machine.

it is six years old, on it's last legs and so obsolete we should really get a new one. trouble is we can't afford one really. Well I'd rather have a new HDTV, a Wii, and an Xbox 360 sometime soon and I only make so much. Plus I have a bachelor party and a wedding to go to in the next couple of weeks.

A new PC can wait. Sort of. My dad got an old PC from work which may have the same specs as my current one. I'm hoping to combine the two systems and get a much better but still miles behind PC sorted soon.

At the moment I'm relagated to my laptop. Since I graduated it's only real use has been on holiday to do simple stuff until recently now that it's connected to my stereo with all my MP3's (took the remainder of my hard drive though. Best be careful).

So if you're wondering why this still looks messed up, none of my fics are progressing and nothing else is happening that's the reason.

God I miss my scroll wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home