Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update lost count +4

Yup sorry for not doing anything I've been busy. Working, Playing Metroid Prime Hunters (I will get the Master hunter rank, despite you disconnecting scum and hackers), writing and keeping up with my regulars.

So Sonic's 15th Birthday was ages ago right...Well many are still celebrating. Sonic is such a huge character that has been a big part of lives around the world. He may be fictional but he's made more of an impact that most people. Hence why his 15th Birthday needs a whole summer dedicated to it (at the very least).

So if you love Sonic almost as much as me (it is impossible to love Sonic as much or more than me and you know it!) you have no excuses not to check out www.summerofsonic.com.

Who knows you may find some stuff done by yours truely. And if you check out the cards I'm number 51. That lucky bastard Kidderz* got number 23, next to Airlight (Sonic Art God). 23 being of course the date of Sonic's birthday in June. (*I'm just Jealous really).

Right as for my fics well my focus is Sonic Adventure waves of chaos for obvious reasons. My two Three Shadows fics will continue once that has finished.

I am also planning a site revamp, some way of intergrating all my ART, FICS and BLOG into one.

No art projects planned at the moment. Well there is one I suppose but it's just a thought in my head right now. Needs to be done soon.

I'll leave you with this awesome result from a blogthings test. So true...

Your Birthdate: February 25

You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home