Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sonic's Birthday.

This Friday is Sonic's 15th Anniversary. You may remember my post last year, I believe it went something like This. Well this year it's even bigger. Instead of a single submission, I'm submitting by chapter on FF.net. I should have a bit done by Friday, hoping to get halfway. I'm halfway through chapter 3 right now.

(The other two fics will be done afterwards, I'm not working on them right now).

Also if you're into Sonic as much as I am take a peek at RadioSEGA. It's a 24 hour internet radio dedicated to SEGA music and this Friday it will be all Sonic, interrupted only by Birthday Messages to our favourite Blue dude with 'tude. I've already done mine and it'll be played around 11pm (BST).



Sadly I have to work that day 5pm to 9pm, which means I probably won't be playing much Sonic. I'll have to make up for it at the weekend. Maybe I might even do some more art.

oh and one last thing

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home