Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fucking hell. Why is this so awkward

Right

http://twinseeds.homestead.com/files/FTS/blog.html

That is my new template.

Or at least it would be if I could get it to fucking work.

You'd think all I needed to do was take the HTML from that and replace "blog" with the Main section and then find a place for the sidebar. No fucking luck. If the posting doesn't break up the links on the left, scattering them across the page, it totally misses the topbanner and the images.

The idea is simple. The only change is that under all the menu links there is a massive "Blog links" and the sidebar appears. But no the whole thing decides to be gay and just not work that simple.

I mean come on, change that banner into something good and that's a site there.

Unfortunately computers, HTML and all that crap is so fucking awkward simple doesn't work.

I will get that template to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home