Sunday, November 05, 2006

HD is awesome

Life is good.

Although my job temporarily involves more hours for the same pay.

Man utd are dominating the Premership and I'm getting Sky HD for Christmas but the latest I could get it was November 23rd (sky.com had no later dates). a bit too early but in good time for Man utd vs Chelsea.

But above all I finally got an Xbox360.

Awesome little beast of a machine. I went for Argos' Premium + Pack of third party accessories + any game (I chose Oblivion) for the standard Premium price of just under £280.

Well worth it. Oblivion + 32" Samsung R7 component 720p video settings with GAME mode activated = beautiful. Bit too stat heavy though but feels more like an FPS than an RPG. A good mix of the two.

Ordered Condemned (play.com for £18), and pre-ordered Sonic and Phantasy Star universe of course. Set up live today, Gamercard on the left there. Downloaded the Sonic demo and I must say it's not as bad as many are making it out to be. The controls take some time to get used to but after a few attempts it all clicks. I love the multiple paths and the strict ranking (as strict as SA2, which is a good thing).

Now to get a game that takes full advantage of Live that's to my tastes and doesn't cost that much....er how long is it til Phantasy Star Universe comes out?

Overall I'm glad to be testing my TV's HD settings to the full and I can't wait for footy in HD.

-----------------------------

Not been writing but I have made a Shadow Wallpaper in the same style as my Sonic 15th one. It's on my DeviantART account right now, that's http://master-hunter-joz.deviantart.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home