Sunday, September 10, 2006

Amazon and Argos...you just made my list

First a little update. FTS is going along quite nicely though it's taking me away from my fic writing. I did write half of a chapter for negative reflection but then I started my artwork page, and well that takes a lot of time creating thumbs, half size images and actually making blog posts for each one on my art blog.

So be patient.

Well as for Amazon and Argos well....

It all started when I decided it's time to buy a HDTV. I've been promising myself I'd get one since I started work and it's now 19 weeks later and I finally saved enough money. Or so I though.

This TV was £707 inc £24 p&p. I could just afford that last friday. Now as you can see it went up by £70 or so, meaning I had to postpone it a week. Damn you amazon.

Furthermore I realised that to make room for my new TV I'd need to get some DVD racks for the games the currently occupy that space. I go to Argos. I think great deal, Buy 1 get 1 free. Holds 50, have around 100 games. Sorted right? Well what they don't tell you it's secretly buy 1 DVD tower get a CD tower free.

A CD FUCKING TOWER. I don't need one of those.

Thus both are on my list as the parody of Richard Nixon from Simpsons/Futurama would say.

On the plus side Man Utd, 100%, Get in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home