Saturday, December 25, 2004

What a Christmas!

I can honestly say this has been one of the best christmas' ever. (not the best, that honour goes to the year I got A bike, A pool table, A tent and Sonic and Knuckles)

Merry Xmas, my haul in full.

Games:

Tales of Symphonia
Star Ocean: til the end of time with bonus disk
Metroid prime 2
PoP2
LOZ:Minish cap

DVD's:

Spiderman 2 (with comic and art books)
i, Robot (2 disk set)
LOTR:ROTK with statue and extra disk

Al Murray/Pub Landlord "...And a Glass of white wine for the lady"
Some "Bottom" DVD
Man utd interactive DVD
Randall and hopkirk deceased
Simpsons christmas 2 with "On your marks, get set, D'oh!"


I also got a Simpsons seasons 1-8 guide book

My brother's haul of note:

A PStwo - Those things are tiny!
Paper Mario 2
Burnout 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home