Monday, November 28, 2005

RIP George Best / Play fucked up

Even Legends don't live forever. One of football's (Or Soccer for you annoying Yanks) all time greats died on Friday. He had problems with alcohol and it finally caught up with him. As a Man Utd fan, despite being too young to actually see him play, I consider him one of the teams great legends.

I would also like to personally thank and show eternal respect to all but Leeds United fans. Your support for George Best despite only playing for Man Utd has been nothing short of amazing.

There's another Red Devil amongst the angels in Heaven. RIP George Best

----------------------------

I would also like to express my annoyance at Play.com. Now usually they are amazing for Pre-orders, but I'm still waiting for my Mario Kart and Dongle. Instead of Shipping the game two days early so it arrives on release, I'm having to wait until 3 days after release (I hope) to play a title I'm begging to play.

Please don't fuck up like this again Play.

----------------------------

Art Update:

Speaking of death, I did a "goodbye to CUBE" pic which is up on my DA.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but Best didnt only play for Man U. You need to get your facts right there, mate.

Fri Dec 16, 09:01:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Master hunter said...

Fair point. But he didn't exactly play for all the teams that showed their support did he. That was my point.

Thanks for the correction though

Fri Dec 16, 10:08:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home