Monday, October 31, 2005

Hey it's been a year.

Thursday October 28 2004

My first post

Absolutely nothing has changed. I'm still looking for work yet not knowing what the hell I want to do. Ok that's a lie, I really want to start Extra Life

So I was writing Apocolypse's Revival back then.

Hell and Man utd lost to portsmouth. I forgot about that. Embarrasing but not as Embarrasing as to what happened at Middlesborough. The team should be ashamed of themselves.

Hex is amazing. It's changed so much since it started last year. I hate how people compare it to buffy. Yes it's a show about monsters taking over the earth and a hot girl being the only one who can stop them. But there's no campness. She's not all powerful kicking demon ass. It's so much more normal and incredibly well written.

TV's sort of getting better. Hex, The 4400, Brainiac, Pimp my ride, are all worth watching and Threshold looks good. Sky one is still coming up trumps.

Halloween still doesn't excite me. I didn't even realise it was coming until last week. No trick or treaters yet.

So that was the end of october last year. Same shit, different year.

---------------------------

Update:

Uploaded Chap 9 of Deep Pressure

Tomorrow there should be a special halloween pic up on my DA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home