Saturday, September 24, 2005

See I told ya / News

Football got pretty unpredictable and exciting and it's only a week later.

Chelsea let in a goal (still won but at least they've conceeded)
Man Utd LOSE to Blackburn (WTF? We're screwed)
Everton could be bottom of the table when they reached 4th last season
Liverpool and Arsenal held to draws

You'd be crazy to still say football is boring and predictable

......

So I finished my work experience placement (More or less, I have 4 sick days that I'll be claiming next week). Now it's back to my gaming cafe idea which I'm thinking of making a website for.

It was alright just not what I wanted to do.

It feels strange having all these problems after finishing my degree. I never thought I'd be in this situation. Though I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one. Some of my friends are stuck in Workington as well now. Though the more I think about it the more I feel I'm destined to start my own business:

- No girlfriend, few friends here, no work = plenty of freetime
- Unemployment led to me finding out about Inbiz who help people try out businesses risk free. I was always put off by the risk
- No-one seems to want to offer me an interview let alone a job. It feels as if a higher force is preventing me from finding work
- Friends scattered across country = easy to branch out if sucessful
- Friends mother working at one of the big schools = easy (hopefully) to do Market research through the school
- Cornered a market yet to exist
- Big new Shopping centre almost finished here which might free up some of the existing buildings

I'll finish by saying the name I have in my head right now is "Extra Life". Any comments would be very much appreciated

--------------------------

ART Update:

A couple more sketch collections and a pic of Virtual On character Apharmd sonicified are up on my DA.

I feel like crap right now so I won't be writing tonight. Now that my course is finished I should return to the old routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home