Saturday, March 19, 2005

Random news

Chapter 6 of Overlooked link is up. Still I get no more reviews and I have done something really drastic, not to get the reviews mind.

Project rub and LSVO arrived today, finally.

Language, Sex, Violence, Other? suffers from the same problems as JEEP, just in reverse. To me a great band mixes their mellow stuff with their rocky stuff. This album is 8:3 Rock:Mellow and even those Mellow tracks are on the edge of being more rocky. I like the album in the same way I like JEEP, I just feel there should be more mellow tracks to balance it out. Better than JEEP, but worse than the other 3. Though I've only listened to the album once so far so my opinion might change.

Project Rub is fun just very short. The story can be done in a few hours, though the extra difficulties and memories mode may lengthen the game. No doubt it'll end up on the shelf when Resi 4 arrives (it's been dispatched). It's fun, addictive, quite challenging and has very stylish looks. The sound though is grating and ruins the whole experience.

To finish off I'll say the Play.com are having an easter sale with some top bargains.

Astro Boy £13 delivered
Disgaea £15 delivered
Pro evo 4 (Xbox), Outrun 2 and Pokemon Colloseum £18 delivered.

I've used them before and they are quick. If I had more money I'd order them all, especially pokemon as I've been wanting that for ages but couldn't afford it and felt full price was too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home