Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bored post

I be bored. I suppose I could log off earlier than usual this time. Not enough time to write or draw and I've checked all my regulars.

I thought I'd list all my plans/ideas for fanart/fanfiction.

Fanart

A PSP wallpaper featuring the 3 Shadows
A new sig and Avatar.
Some images to brighten up a few of my places, especially here. I wanna do a flash navagation system at top sometime
Becky NMS
Lothar NMS (and the rest of EN)
The rest of my favourites NMS'
The rest of the demons properly
Picture profiles for all my characters
Joz Sonic riders style
Proper Jade Falcon and co.
Covers for fics.

Fanfiction (*Name may change)

Finishing "Shadow the Hedgehog: A Rogue's adventure" is my current project
The 3 shadows Episode 9: Level 3*
The 3 shadows Episode 10: G-009 Pluto*
The 3 shadows Feature: Negative Reflection*
A 3 Shadows episode that features the Black Arms.
A separate fic all about how Joz got his sword.
Eternal Shadow*
Sonic Adventure 1: Perfectly Chaotic* (possibly for Sonic's 15th birthday)
The Sonic Preludes*


A lot of 3 Shadows it seems, to be honest I can't think of anything Sonic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home