Tuesday, December 27, 2005

An apology to all my followers

Before I begin I know I'm not god, I know I don't have all that many fans, but if there are people out there wanting to know what's going on Art and fic wise, well here we go.

Art: Ok I'm abandoning the whole decorations for all those I want to thank. Just not finding the time to do it. Hell I haven't even gotten around to finishing the last part I need to. Soon I'll just give out one big message everywhere.

Got absolutely tanking on Xmas Eve, Xmas day was recovering and enjoying prezzies, Boxing day was all footy and finishing off my DVD's.

Fic: I leave updating until 12am-1am (as I type this it's 1:36am). Usually I finish my regulars and I can get to writing a chapter. But ff.net has given forums for the sonic section and I'm using these so much time just seems to fly by. Normally in the advice forums.

So yeah not started the next chapter of Shadow because of that. The forums are great but they just eat time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home