Saturday, July 02, 2005

Change can be good

Recently I've been drawing a LOT more. It's weird because I never thought of myself as a traditional Artist. My Sonic fanfiction was a release of my creativity as I thought my art sucked. Well it does but I'm getting better.

It must be my DA account. In the same week I made my only fanfic not to get any reviews (What's up with that! Even my worst got a few), I've found myself drawing my characters. I've even experimented with Shading and started using photoshop. If you had told me I would get to this point drawing last month I would've laughed in your face.

Though my fanfiction isn't being forgotten. I may ask for help though. I'm Thinking of introducing the concept of a Brotherhood of Project Shadow experiments, and have them fighting G.A.S.H. in Sonic's time. I'll be asking for Fan characters to fill in these groups.

Then there's the 3 Shadows episode I promised. Though to be honest I'm finding myself more interested in drawing my characters than I am about writing about them.

How coincidental that this good change comes at a time of what hopefully will be a massive worldwide change. Unless you've been living under a rock, tomorrow (or today as it's past 12) we have Live 8, and personally I can't wait to watch it. Hopefully this will finally put an end to the poverty in Africa or at least make steps to get rid of it completely. Sending Aid isn't working, the debt has to be called off.

Let's sort this world out together.

Also on Monday I should be starting a voluntary admin position over the summer. It's not much but at least it's experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home