Thursday, June 23, 2005

God laughs when you make plans

I needn't repeat my last post, you all know it's Sonic's 14th birthday or should I say was, it'll be over in 10 minutes.

Well SA0 is up. No reviews yet, you must all still be reading it. FF.net was a bitch last night though. Slow as hell and often froze. They had to pick that moment.

I don't like the new system at all. What's the point in sending you E-mails to say a new chapter has been uploaded. And why can't I see the fic I just posted in nothing more than a preview mode. I have to wait until they've updated my bio to see exactly where SA0 is.

Also I planned to play through SMC+. I left it too late and only got the chance to play Sonic 2. I've lost my edge a little. I used to be able to get all the emeralds before I finish Emerald hill. Tonight it took until Hill top. I also died a shitload on Death Egg.

I surprised at the lack of projects. My own SA0, two pictures on DA and a paper birthday cake are all I could find. Hello! It's the birthday of a legend here. It should be made a national holiday.

People better make more of an effort next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home