Monday, June 20, 2005

The summertime, it's a bitch isn't it.

I hate the summer. It's gets too hot to do anything except sunbathe and I'm not the type to spend hours lying down doing nothing but let the sunlight hit me. It gets lighter earlier so I find it difficult to drift off at my usual time of 3am-4am.

Worst of all wasps! I hate wasps. Evil little creatures that never leave you alone if you get close. You try and get away and it follows you. And why? So it can sting you. Annoying little things that always seem to get into your house for some reason. Spiders, moths and flies aren't so bad though I hate the thought of them crawling over me when I sleep.

And what do we do when it gets too hot? We go somewhere even hotter. This I don't get. Why does everyone seem to like the sun. It makes you sweat which makes you itch and attract bugs. It also makes you thirsty.

I prefer the inbetween weather. Not too hot, not too cold, a nice sunshine that isn't too bright. You're more comfortable sleeping and can enjoy warm weather without it being too hot.

But without a doubt the worst thing about summer. No games. That's right, every year developers cool down themselves and the number of games to come out decreases. Nothing good ever comes out during the summer, and with TV officially sucking there is little to break the curshing bordem off life.

And I haven't even mentioned pollen, which is another annoyance.

Oh yeah and if you're an adult the kids are back home. It may mean less people travelling on the bus at 3-4pm, but it does mean they are everywhere else.

What do most people see as the only thing to make it worthwhile? The extra heat! No thanks, It's the cause of every problem above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home