Saturday, June 25, 2005

Random post, relating to Sonic

Today I continued on my Sonic 14th celebration regardless. I decided to go through Sonic Adventure Zero. I played Sonic 2 last night and went through Sonic 3 & Knuckles Sonic's story (no save) and Sonic & Knuckles Knuckles' story.

I've definately lost my edge. Missed 4 super emeralds and missed one on Knuckles' story. Though I did manage 8 perfects. I suppose if I didn't try for perfects I might've done it with everything. Still it's nice to see the bad endings once in a while.

Sonic 2 is a harder game to finish at once, though getting the emeralds is easier. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is an easier game to finish though getting the emeralds is harder. Strange, this is the first time I've made that distinction ever!

Also Marble Garden has an evil little section that I lost loads of lives on and I never noticed that the final fight on Death Egg has no rings on BOTH versions (though in the S&K one your rings are carried over). Things like this make the classics what they are and perfect games to relive the Sonic Legacy.

Hell I ended up needing to use a continue! Me, needing to use a continue! It feels as if something deep underground has suddenly got so much colder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home