Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Misc post

Those Winter-een-mas posts and the 2004 what a year posts are really slowing my fics down. I did a little more today and I'm now halfway through chapter 6 of Chaos Demons.

Rubbing salt in the wounds is god with his ironic sense of humour. During Winter-een-mas (well a week beforehand as well) I discovered my PS2 is well and truely fucked. I've been reduced to playing my brother's PSTwo, and due to his stubbornness on the small portable TV. It just makes the most sense to put it in my room. Sega Superstars would load brilliantly and my room is much more suited for the eyetoy camera. This is my main setup as of october 2004. Not much has changed, especially not the TV. It would make much more sense to connect it to that TV wouldn't it?

Though he made up for it. Star Ocean: Till the end of time officially rocks! And Arsenal 2 - Manchester United 4, need I say more?

On Sunday I tried the "Randall and Hopkirk Deceased" series DVD I got for Xmas. I'd fogotten how good it was, not amazingly brilliant but still much better than the crap on TV these days. (NB this is the newer one with Vic and Bob)

Oh and I somehow managed to get £50, which was immediately spent ordering Ninja Gaiden (something I've always wanted) and Sonic Mega Collection Plus (I was going to wait until it dropped in price, but Amazon offered a free SEGA T-shirt, Hurray for Freebies!)

I'll try and finish chapter 6 of Chaos Demons tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home