Friday, January 21, 2005

ARGH! This week has been a nightmare

First off on Tuesday night I was playing Star Ocean, getting into the beginning after the boring first hour, and my PS2 froze. With an annoyed grunt I reset my PS2 and found that it doesn't want to load the game anymore. In fact it didn't want to load anything, including silver bottomed DVD disks.

I left it til the following day in case it was simply an overheating problem. It wasn't, the Disk Read Error message still appeared. Tried it today just to be sure, nothing. Thank god my brother had Paper Mario 2 to hold me over.

Today to add 2 more awful things happened to me today. Remember my Brother's DS, the one I imported for him from America. The one I got in NOVEMBER, 2 MONTHS AGO. Well now it seems FedEX wants to charge an extra £30 for Import tax. That's almost 25% of the price my brother paid.

It's the same as those blasted credit cards. One price no matter how much you have/paid. £20 overlimit charge if your limit is £500 or £5000. Excuse me but those who can get £5000 limits are more likely to feel £20 is not that much!

Even more annoying is that it seems my big boil or cyst whatever you call them has come back in the worst possible place, the back of my head. Underneath my hair (at least it's covered up) lies a huge painful lump, which feels like the one that led to the permanent scar I have on the right side of my jawline. I haven't seen a doctor yet but I will soon. I'm hoping this time they don't have to cut it open and scar me.

I'm also feeling very tired and a bit sick, which could be related to that.

These last couple of days have been a nightmare.

---------------------------------

Fic Progress:

I've almost finished Chapter 5 of Chaos demons. Just have to leave it with a small paragraph or two to make up the length standard I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home