Wednesday, February 09, 2005

fic update

Started chapter 8. Yes I know I made a huge mistake about Chaos. Hopefully the intro to 8 doesn't seem too weird.

Finished Star Ocean 3. Funny how you only realise something that would've made the whole game easier at the end of the game. If only I knew that you could sythensise Demask with your weapons to increase it's attack.

A fortnight friday is my 22nd birthday. My brother's paying for a new PStwo, which I'll get early. My folks are giving me £120, which'll go towards Resident evil 4 (18th march), Project Rub (18th March), Timesplitters 3 (some time in march), Viewtiful Joe 2 (1st april) and the new Stereophonics album (end of march).

Though does anyone know why Donkey Kong Jungle Beat ONLY comes with bongos. I already have bongos, in fact my brother also has a pair. I don't really need a 3rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home