Thursday, February 16, 2006

Update lost count +3

Sorry it's been quiet for the last week or so. I haven't really been doing anything. I just can't seem to get the enthusiasm these days. Either that or I have too many games to play not enough time.

I got a job. A fairly OK data entry job for the next couple of months. Not much but it's money. It's 5pm-9pm which only really gets in the way of my free time.

At the moment I've started:

Mario & Luigi: Partners in time - Awesome, more of Superstar saga which was awesome
The Rub Rabbits - Same old same old. Good game for valentines day
God of war - Well actually I completed the story but I want to try god mode and finish the challenge of the gods too
Pokemon Leafgreen (second run) - Really only did it for the other two sets of starters and I'm at victory road.
Wipeout Pure - Downloaded Omega pack. Done everything on the game itself.
Pro Evo 5 - Not really started just gave it a go
World tour soccer - Gave it a decent go. It's alright.

Games I've yet to start:

Pokemon XD (got for Xmas)
GTA:San Andreas (got just after Xmas)
Both Sonic collections for PS2, but I only really got them for the collection
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (January, good deal)
Oddworld Strangers wrath (January, good deal)
Soul Calibur 3 (A few days ago, good deal)

I also want to listen to all the commentaries on Simpsons season 7
And finish off some of my dvd's, mainly just commentaries though

I also have to finish the flash menu above. I have so many ideas for art and a few fic ideas. Oh and the new arcade at TGN aint helping. That thing is so addictive.

So yeah so many things I want to do just not enough time to do it.

And I just ordered Shadow of the Colossus as well.

Yup I'm crazy (but you knew that already)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home