Saturday, February 04, 2006

Are you confused? / Lesser Known Sonic Month

I've decided to copy and paste my fan character profiles into Blogger so the template remains. If you click the links in the character profile section in the Blog Banner you'll replace this page with that post only. Just like you would if you clicked the time link beneath the post.

Also all those Sonic fandom links now work too. They open in a new window though. Not sure how you would get Flash to open them in new tabs though. I think I'll have a Clickable link archive post as well.

---------------------------

Enough about the site. With all this crap about Archie lately I came up with the idea of having a month dedicated to creating Sonic fanstuff based on the lesser known universes, i.e. No SegaSonic, Archie or X. There's a post about it on the Sonic Writers Guild (click the link to go to my ff.net profile, click forums, first one). Going to see if the Sonic-Club on DeviantART might like to help as well.

If I don't get enough support I'll scrap the idea though. So make a comment somewhere please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home