Thursday, August 11, 2005

Update 6 / DA

Sorry I haven't made an official update yet

Pic of Angel Storm Rose and the start of a new SA0 cover page are up on my DA

Speaking of DA it's starting to worry me.

The whole Jark thing didn't bother me too much. I'm not into the DA community it's merely a tool for me to archive artwork for my fics.

However is Mayshing's latest Journal entry is anything to go by then all of DA's members are at risk of legal thievery.

The link there leads to another journal entry that takes apart the DA terms and conditions and shows the truth. I was surprised that DA expect you to agree that THIRD PARTIES can use YOUR art work without the need to ASK YOUR PERMISSION. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that plagurism (unless I've spelt it wrong)?

How can I feel safe knowing that some random company can use my art for their own gain? Ok I admit I'm far from the best artist there, though that's not the point.

What the hell is happening at DeviantART? I've just got settled in and all this shit starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home