Thursday, July 28, 2005

Misc News

If you're wondering why I haven't done any fanfiction work since the weekend it's that I work now. I did tell you about my Voluntary Work experience placement not too long ago. Well I'm in the 4th week of 13.

During the weekdays I just play games. I'm playing Killer 7 and Donkey Konga 2. Killer 7 is stylish and addictive but some may find the movement too restrictive. Donkey Konga 2 is very underwhelming. The covers are far more noticable this time and there are fewer songs I like or even recognise.

Anyway I just wanted to point out fics will be slower as I will only work on them at weekends.

In the meantime I suggest you check out Arorn's new fic. It's set in a darker alternate Sonic universe that's still partly based on my sonic world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home