Wednesday, April 20, 2005

News / 100 greatest albums

You're probably wondering why I haven't done any new fanfic chapters.

Yeah I know I said the course was over and that I was back into my usual routine.

But I recently discovered Megatokyo and have only reached number 301 out of 600 something.

It's pretty good, I like the artwork and how narrative based it is. Though the EN forums give the impression that it will go downhill later on.

I will get back to fic writing soon.

On the subject of 100 greatest albums, Voted for by Channel 4 viewers, I knew it would be a mess.

Everyone has different tastes. I for one find Radiohead boring and miserable, yet they got at least two albums I noticed, including top spot for OK computer.

Yet Stereophonic's Word get around isn't even on the list. To me it's top spot but I didn't expect that. At least somewhere in the top 100 would be acceptable. The absense of Foo fighters The colour and the shape is also a mystery.

No doubt eventually they will do the 100 greatest videogames ever. If Ocarina of time isn't number 1 there is no justice in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home