Sunday, April 03, 2005

Damn Blogger

Well I did have a rant/general comment about the Pope dieing, how it will inevitably bring lots of religious arguements (probably the worst kind of arguement in the world), and basically my views on organised religion.

But Blogger broke down as I tried to publish and I lost half an hour's work.

It's not been a good day. Man utd drew which is just as bad as a loss at this point. Amazon has been strangely annoying (Why hasn't Viewtiful Joe 2 been sent yet? Why did I have to wait longer for 4 out of 5 orders to come. This has hardly ever happened before). At least Timesplitters 3's great, possibly the best FPS in the world. Note bungie, that is how you make an FPS, give them lots to do in one player and make a fun as hell multiplayer, never ignore the one player.

EDIT: What the fuck? It appeared after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home