Friday, February 25, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

22, as of about an hour ago. Sadly I have nothing planned as my mates are all scattered across the country. There's no beer in house either so I can't do the "Have a drink for every year of your life" thing I did last year. 21 normal bottles of bud in 24 hours, didn't think I'd make it.

Didn't feel drunk cause of how I spread it out over the hours. Plus I slept after the first 7 or so. Puked at midnight just as I finished number 21. I may not have been drunk but my stomach clearly couldn't take it.

I'm pretty sure I said what happened at the party I had later that year in April. Well not what happened at it, what happened after it (being locked out).

I'll have £120, a new PStwo, a huge easter egg and a misc present to look forward to when I get up later. (Though the PStwo came early)

-------------------

After reading Arorn's brilliant Sonic Adventure 4: The Darkness Within, I've found something to write about and a new fic has begun. Look at my fanfiction page for "The Overlooked Link"

Speaking of fanworks, I'm starting to get Fanfiction and Fanart from my works. Silveren X has done some top notch pictures of Joz the bat and of course there's that Arorn's fic I just mentioned. For more check out my FF.net profile. The link is somewhere here -------------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home