Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Could my luck get any worse?

This week has been full of bad luck. An aunt dies with her funeral happening to fall during E3 (which I'll comment on later, not the funeral, E3), Man utd get taken over by an American who hasn't even been to old trafford (Then again, neither have I, yet), We lose the FA cup on penalties (scrap them, bring back replays. Would having another Arsenal vs Man utd match be so bad? Penalties never seem to work in my favour), and to top it all off I've had a cold.

The funeral was a lovely service, and I would personally like to thank everyone who attended Christine Ferrol's funeral (or was it farrol, she will always be Rafferty to me). Seeing all those people was a sign of how loved she was by all of the town she lived in. She always brightened up the day of anyone around her and she will be sorely missed by all that knew her.

---------------------------

FIC UPDATE:

Chap 6 of SA0 is finished. I hope I can finish the whole thing before June 23rd as I still have half of it to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home